1. The pepper and tomato seedlings went into the ground. Cross your fingers that they make it through transplant. This is the first year we started from seed inside.
2. Garden expansion continued. Hostas split and other plants transplanted to the space near the new butterfly garden to continue transforming the grassy area off the sidewalk in front of our house. Progress made toward eliminating areas that need to be mowed and letting the wild in.
3. Read "The Napping House" by Audrey & Don Wood approximately four hundred times.
4. My picky eater tried miso soup, sushi, edamame and seafood tempura and enjoyed some of everything.
5. Listened to Charlie sing - The Alphabet Song, Happy Birthday, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and the Itsy Bitsy Spider. He also sings along with his (and our whole family's) favorite dvd, "Here Come the ABC's" by They Might Be Giants.
6. Enjoyed my new favorite summer drink - rum, lemonade, soda water, frozen blackberries, and mint.