Friday, January 21, 2011

Indoors




Yes, it really was -15 degrees today. I kept my promise to myself and went out anyway. The adventure today was a trip to the camera store to get a flash to increase the quality of my indoor photos. While there, I also bought myself a very happy-making macro lens that I will practice with during these indoorsy months so I'm ready to get up close and personal with the wildflowers when they return in the spring. Taking pictures this week got me out of the severe January funk I was in, and if I am going to take pictures of something besides snow, I needed to make some enhancements to my equipment.

Wow! Look at how beautiful things are around my house since I fed my inner artist (who, I have to admit, is a bastard of Picasso-esque proportions).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: