This Friday includes:
- A crisp morning walk through Crosby Park with Charlie, checking on the marsh, picking a few asters, saying "hi" to squirrels, and quacking and flapping our arms like ducks.
- Stopping by a neighbor's makeshift pumpkin patch, putting $5 in the box for a medium carving pumpkin and three "baby pumpkins" for my own baby pumpkin.
- Cooking purple viking potato leek soup.
- Planning a possible birthday weekend trip to the southwestern Minnesota prairie.
- A backyard bonfire party at a friend's house.