Thursday, July 26, 2012

Three Months Old

I can't believe I was already back at work full time when Ellis and Charlie were this age. It seems like we're still just getting the hang of things. You know that stage of a relationship when you first fall in love and all your friends get mad at you because all you want to do is spend time with your new beloved? That's what it's like for me and Isey right now.

Maybe it's because he's such a good sleeper and I'm spoiled, but sometimes after he goes to bed I want to wake him up so I can spend more time with him. Crazy, I know, and I don't ever do it, but often before I slip into bed for the night, I lean down close to him to check if he's alright and smell that baby smell. He usually hits me in the face with a flailing arm and goes back to sleep. I love that.

Isaac likes: tummy time, being carried in the baby carrier facing in toward my chest, being tickled on his face.

Isaac hates: crowds, hot weather, wet diapers.

Isaac loves his mama and it's mutual. Yep. We're totally into each other.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: