Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hot Mama


One of my favorite local stores Hot Mama is having their semi-annual clearance sale now through Sunday, August 7. Their clothes are absolutely beautiful and unique, and since normally most of them fall in the "splurge" category of purchase, the super sale price is oh so nice.

There are five boutiques in the Twin Cities metro area, and since the company has gone national, there might be a location near you. Or you can shop online at shopmama.com (make sure not to type in hotmama or you'll get more than you bargained for!)

They're not paying me to say this, but seriously I just love them. I have been a loyal customer of Hot Mama since a few weeks after giving birth to Charlie. None of my clothes fit and my body had that post-partum dumpiness. The sales person at Hot Mama found three things for me that made me look and feel absolutely beautiful, and I still have them in my wardrobe.

You should buy something! Especially since I can't afford to buy any clothes right now. Well okay, I bought this, but see how dirt cheap it was?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: